Well, the 'extreme' cold for here appears to be over. We're still using a blanket at night, but it's pleasant. We're having more periods of rain than we normally do at this time of year, though. It downpoured yesterday about 5pm. Woke up to sunshine this morning, but the skies have quickly turned overcast.
Bob is slowly getting better. He still coughs, but no where near like last week. He's sleeping better at night. But his energy level is still very low. Please pray for his recovery.
We have a med group here right now and Bob is NOT going out with them. Any of you who know him, should take that as an indication as to how sick he has been. He NEVER stays away from a group. Usually puts in 16-18 hour days when he has a group. Fortunately, this is a group that has come for several years and are very self-sufficient. Also, Tim and Evelyne have stepped up to help tremendously.
I'm still recovering, but I was never as ill as Bob. The main thing is the lack of energy. Please continue to pray for us....
(Sorry if I scared anyone off with my last post, but cold temps here are a serious issue. Many, many Dominicans are sick due to it. Yes, 55*-65* probably seems warm considering current temps in Ohio, but it is not normal for the people here and they are not prepared for it. Didn't mean to offend anyone, but please understand I was asking for prayer for us.)
Happy Monday!
~~anna~~
~~~A LITTLE AND A LOT~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Anna, I'm glad to see that you & Bob are starting to feel a little better. Some kind of flu/congestion thing is going through our house, too - but it doesn't sound nearly as bad as what Bob has!
ReplyDeleteThe Christmas card/picture we sent to you & Bob, and to Tim & Evelyn, just came back to us. Has your mailing address changed recently? Let me know, and I'll re-send them ASAP.
Shoo! I would love to have that weather right now~!!
ReplyDelete