~~~A LITTLE AND A LOT~~~

Saturday, February 18, 2006

forgot again....

Okay, brain is totally not functioning this morning. Forgot to include the 'thanks' I originally was going to post.
1. For bright sunshine....it is gorgeous outside!
2. For Kermie---my *pet* 4" lizard that inhabits my laundry room. I see him several times a day, usually scurrying away from me...but he eats mosquitoes!
3. That Bob was finally able to find the part that connects the hose to my washing machine. I do NOT have an American style machine, but I love what I have. But I had been having to drape the hose over the edge of the machine, then lay part of it in the bottom and cover it with the laundry to hold it in place. this works, but if I forget to set a timer to remind me the tub is filling, then it over fills, the hose is released from under the clothes, and I have a fountain in the laundry room. I can go weeks without a problem, and then this week I had to mop up the laundry room twice in two days! Now I know why they build laundry rooms with drain holes out the side of the wall! HONEST! But Bob found the right connector, now the hose is actually attached, it will not become a fountain! and an added bonus, because the hose is connected, I can flip the switch that will then allow the water to flow into the 'centrifugado' and rinse the clothes while they spin. I couldn't use that feature for the past 16 months. NOW I CAN!!! I am truly a happy camper! I love my washing machine!
4. That we get to go to Prattville, Alabama for this mission conference. Always fun visiting churches. This one we only know one person. He's a lawyer, who makes regular visits to the DR and is a big supporter of SCORE.
5. That this time we get to fly Delta and NOT American Airlines. Everyone who has done the Delta flight says they will never go back to AA. Delta actually serves a meal...for those of you who have not flown recently...the size of the peanut bags is about a 2" square with about 12 peanuts max!
6. I checked and this flight is showing in-seat movies, and one of them is "Pride and Prejudice". I saw a preview on it one day and it looks so good. I sure hope I didn't misread the Delta site!

okay...time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment